Wednesday, September 30, 2009

hump day = bump day (week 33)

Oh my goodness, I apologize in my delay on updates. Let's see, since we've last chatted, I completed the grueling fast and 3 hour glucose test - and past. Yea! So, no worries, bring on the sugar and carbs. I've had a few doctor appointments and everything is right on track. She measured this week and we were just shy of 33 centimeters, so perfect! At our next appointment we will get to have a sonogram and hopefully get an idea about how big he is.

He's still really active. A lot of moving around from side to side. He really seems to like working out! As soon as I get on the treadmill he moves around. And, today during yoga he was all over the place. I told my trainer I'm going to just put him in a Bjorn after he's born and bring him in for the workouts. We'll see how that goes...

This past weekend my wonderful friends threw me an amazing baby shower. I need to get some pictures to post. It was so fabulous, and I am flattered to have such great supportive friends and family. I'm so glad everyone could be there to help celebrate! All the little "things" around the house now are starting to make it all seem more "real"! Gotta get ready, gotta get a name!

Alright, here's the photo for Week 33...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You are so cute and little! You look great! When I got pregnant I felt like I needed maternity clothes the day after I found out! :)