Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hump day = bump day (week 30)

Don't be confused, I switched dates on you. My due date is on a Friday, so usually I count my weeks on the Friday before. So, last Friday 9/4 is was 29 weeks - so, I'm jumping forward to this Friday since it is closer and I'll be 30 weeks. Ya, as in "30 weeks I only have 10 left to go" 30 weeks. Kinda scary!

Everything is still going great. He is moving around even more. I haven't had any hard kicks or elbows but it is strange when I can feel him on both sides of my tummy at the same time. I guess he really is getting bigger!!! I have a check-up this week, so I'll let you know if I get any news or updates. I get to drink the yummy sugary drink this week to test for gestational diabetes. That should be fun! I just have to remember to lay off the sweets tomorrow night before my test!

Here's the picture. The grey tank top is still fitting, but the stomach is getting close to winning the battle. It should only take a few more weeks...

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I am jealous - you are about as big as I was a month ago. And you are a week ahead of me. So unfair! I hope you pass the sugar test!!