Wednesday, October 21, 2009

hump day = bump day (week 36)

Oh my goodness, I have so many good excuses to why I've been missing for weeks now. 1) we sold our house 2) we moved to an apartment 3) I'm 36 weeks pregnant - things just don't happen as fast when all these things are going on.

So, now for the updates. Everything is still going well. I had a doctor's appointment this week and she said I am progressing well and am right on track. She tried to tell me that it could happen any day now, but I told her I wasn't trying to hear that. As far as I'm concerned, I still have 4 weeks to go - maybe longer. There is so much left to get done!!

Speaking of that, my sister is going to come over this weekend and help me get the nursery together. Since we are now in a temporary permanent place, we got the crib and other furniture delivered. I put some "before" pictures down below. I'll update once we get it all done!

My cousin, Megin, had her baby yesterday. Everyone is very excited about the newest member of the family. We'll have all these little boys running around before long!

WEEK 36

BEFORE:

No comments: