Wednesday, November 25, 2009

how to... make your husband happy

So, I'm needing some new blog features since we have no more "hump day, bump days". I'm thinking I'll try this "how to" to share some of my expertise with all you readers. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

The first "how to" blog is quite simple - how to make your husband happy. Since this is a "little lady's" number one priority (you all know I'm kidding, right?), I thought I would share some insight into my infinite knowledge. I wouldn't say that David is simple, but I have found a simple way to make him happy. Just follow the four easy steps below for a happy hubby!

Step 1: melt 3tbsp butter and 1package of mini marshmallows in a large pot over low heat


Step 2: remove from heat, add 6cups of Rice Krispies, stir


Step 3: once well mixed, spread into 9x13 greased cake pan

Step 4: slice & serve

No comments: