Monday, January 25, 2010

haven't been bored lately

Wow, it's been a while. Unfortunately, I haven't been very "bored" lately - which leaves me with very little time in front of the computer. But, I realize that it is very rude of me to keep you all in the dark when you are very much fascinated with the going-ons of my life (humor me, please). Here's a quick update of what's been going on since the last time.So, I got the stocking finished just in time for Santa. And, it turned out very cute, if I do say so myself. Levi's first Christmas was so much fun. It snowed on Christmas Eve and we got to hang out at Uncle Chad and Aunt Jaime's house - it was so fun for us to spend the night together by the fire. Levi got a lot of goodies from Santa and everyone else! He's got so many toys to play with when he hits the six month mark!!!
The week after Christmas we got Levi's pictures professionally done. We are so pleased with the way they turned out. Here's one of my favorites.
Then, the first week of January I went back to work and little man to day care. He settled in pretty nicely to his room, Room 10. There are so many cute little ones in his class. Here's a picture of him in his crib there. It has been so wonderful having him just downstairs from me!
After the second week of day care, Levi got RSV. It's a form of the cold virus that can be very dangerous for little ones. He was having a hard time breathing and was throwing up a lot after he ate. So, we spent two nights in the hospital last week. They took great care of him and he is getting better. He still has a pretty fierce cough, but we are keeping up with the breathing treatments and hopefully he will be all better by the end of the week.
Otherwise, we are hoping to get back to normal this week. Not sure what "normal" is just yet, but I'll let you know when we find it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love it and missed it! :) cute little picture!

Jaime said...

You're back! Thank you. I actually linked you to my blog so I am glad you are semi-active again. You are so lucky that daycare is down stairs!!!! don't forget that. Levi is adorable. Miss you girl. Is there a concert this year in/around Houston that can catch up with you at?

Jaime said...

I LOVE YOU. Minimized you. Dave Matthews made me bring you back up! How do I add music? I LOVE YOU! I want a cool blog but am SOOOO computer dumb....

Anonymous said...

I wish for peace in your life! I know that you could use a little right now. Take care and let me know if you need anything!
PS- I started my own blog so that I would not be so obessed by yours! Ha! Love you sweetie!

Lydia said...

The stocking is sooo cute!! And poor Levi getting an awful cold! I hope he is feeling better. Glad he has a friend in Miller at his daycare!