Friday, April 3, 2009

animal crackers?

Why are they called Animal Crackers? Shouldn't they be Animal Cookies?
I understand they are created with layered dough technically making them crackers. But they are so sweet and yummy, like cookies. And, the song - Animal Crackers in my Soup... would you ever put animal crackers in your soup? I would not - I can't imagine that this would be good. Anyway, just my two cents. So sorry, the bag is gone and I have none left to share.

Update:
David sent me this picture to add to today's post. This is proof that everyone views animal crackers as cookies. When would you ever see a 3 year-old mowing a box of crackers? You wouldn't - but cookies? Oh ya...

1 comment:

Mom said...

I remember 2 little girls that did a dance to Animal Crackers in my soup!!! Too cute!