Wednesday, July 1, 2009

hump day = bump day (week 19)

Let me just start by saying, if you're not watching So You Think You Can Dance right now - you should be. It's awesome!

Okay, here we are, coming right up on the official half-way mark. Not much to report this week. I definitely feel bigger this week. I spent Tuesday afternoon walking around the mall while competitive shopping for work (yes, I promise it counts as work) and by the end of the day my belly felt so heavy.

I found out this week that another one of my sorority pledge sisters is pregnant. That's three of us in this small circle less than a month apart. Laura told me that she is also expecting a boy, so I'll be anxious to hear when Lydia finds out - it would be too funny if we were all having boys! We will definitely have to set up some play dates!

No comments: