Monday, June 29, 2009

my first ebay auction!

I am so skeptical about ebay. You never know if what you are bidding on is legit. But, tonight, I went for it!!!

Since the inception of designer maternity jeans, I wanted to own a pair when I became pregnant. If you know me, even slightly, you know I don't easily part with money. I can somewhat justify my other designer jeans because I get to wear them over and over. Also, I'm pretty sure every pair of jeans I have bought have been discounted, like from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale or some such event. Anyway, I just haven't been able to justify paying $200 for a pair of jeans that I will only be able to wear 4, maybe 5 months.

So, because of this, I turned to ebay. They have tons of jeans and maternity jeans available for really good prices. Most of the auctions I watched came and went with the bidders going way too close to the original price for me to even consider it. Until today! One pair that I had been watching had no bids and ended tonight! So, with David's excellent ebay bidding skills I won the jeans for a fraction of the price. They are brand new with the tags still on them, I can't believe no one else snatched them up! I can't wait to get them in, aren't they cute? They are Citizens of Humanity - which were my first designer jeans purchase in normal sizes too!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

So cute jeans! Looove them!

Lydia said...

I need lessons!!! I had another friend do the same thing! I am outgrowing all of my jeans - even with the bella band!!!