Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hump day = bump day (week 17)

Well, a few of you have been asking if my belly is growing and wanting to see pictures. I'm not sure if this is because you want to see me get fat or you really care about our baby's progression - I'm going to go with the latter. Anyway, I thought it would be appropriate to post my "bump pictures" on "hump day" - clever, I know.

Everything is going great so far. We are finishing up Week 17 this week. Apparently our baby boy has been growing nails and hair this week. And, soon I should feel him move. David's still waiting and hoping that I get over my opposition to meat - it's making dinner time a little difficult... Otherwise, nothing else major has been done. We haven't decided on any names. I picked out a couple cribs last week and am still searching for the perfect bedding and decor. If you see any cute boy stuff, send me links!!!

Okay, here's the picture. I ended up taking one myself. David took a few, but I just didn't like them. We'll get better at this as we go along. We've got another 23 weeks to get it perfect!

WEEK 17

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love your "bump"!

jaime said...

Is this the morning "bump" or the evening "bump"? I remember expanding throughout the day!! Anyway, it's awshums!!!

Jennifer said...

It is evening-time bump, but pre-dinner. Which seriously is like a world of difference. I can't imagine how it will be in another couple months!!