Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hump day = bump day (week 18)

Bump update! I'm at the end of Week 18 already. Everything is still going great, no new major changes this week. I might have felt the baby move this week, but I'm waiting for it to happen again just to be sure. All the workouts are still going good - I did yoga last week, which was great, and even ran a little this week. So far, I am feeling very blessed about the past 18 weeks. So many people have such a rough road in the beginning and I truly feel lucky. Most of the time I feel like my normal self, until I roll over on my tummy to hit the snooze button - then I feel a little different. Even when David was taking the pictures today I kept having him take more - it just doesn't look like me in the photos! But, I'm slowly starting to come around - in more ways than one! Here's this week's picture! Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

The Maese Family said...

Glad you're feeling well! And you're right: that truly is a blessing. Can't wait to see more pics! :)

Lydia said...

I have to admit, I was a little jealous last week. You are just about 2 weeks ahead of me and I didn't feel like I could see a baby belly on myself, just a beer gut. But over the week - whoa! It just sprung out there. Tim is going to be shocked when he gets back! You are looking good and I'm glad you are feeling great!