Thursday, June 4, 2009

a little game i like to play

So, before my dear friend, Lindsey, abondoned me and moved to a different state (no worries, she finally made it back) we use to play this little game at work. While we would stand at the microwaves to wait for our lunch to heat up (yes, it's so "Office Space" around here) we would pick an item from each row in the vending machine. I must say, I was always a little surprised with Lindsey's answers. Neither one of us ever actually bought anything, but it was fun to live in a world with no calories or fat grams. See my picks below!

Row 1: Nacho Cheese Doritos - no contest
(two bags are a little blurry, they are Baked Lays, not like I'd pick those anyway)

Row 2: Chili-Cheese Fritos
(Lindsey would have gone for the Sun Chips here, if I'm dreaming I might as well go for it)

Row 3: Animal Crackers - even though that Gadetto's snack mix is awesome

Row 4: this is the row I would always spend the most time on, most of you are thinking I would go for the Twizzlers, but since I eat those often I'm going for the Snickers!

Row 5: this is the "healthy" row, which always throws me... I guess I'd go with the Peanuts, hmm maybe the Fig Newtons - oh look! there are Lindsey's favorite Snack Wells cookies on the end!

Row 6: can't really see what's on this row, but I know I'd go for the powdered donuts regardless

1 comment:

jaime said...

The only change I would make is trade the snickers for the hot tamales!!!!! Yum!!! May lead to a tummy ache though...