Friday, June 5, 2009

favorite food friday

It's that time again, Friday! This week is a good one. Growing up, like most kids, I loved sno cones. Seriously, Jaime and I would even get pickle juice sno cones at the baseball games... wonder if I'll start craving those again. Anyway, for years now, David and I have heard about The Sno Cone Lady here in Frisco. There is always a line (see pic below) so we've never stopped before. But, we finally decided to go last Sunday. It was awesome! I mean, it is kind of hard to mess up a sno cone, but it was really yummy. I got Dreamsicle (orange and cream) and David got Cherry. I think we waited at least 30 minutes, but for $1.25 it was well worth it - and I'll do it again this weekend!
the line

they only gave us straws, next time we're taking our own spoons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is the best! We go all the time. The best time to go is right when she opens, which is 2 during the week and 3 on the weekends! My favorite is the White Hawaiian.

Leah