Friday, July 31, 2009

vacation wrap-up

Hi people! So, here's what we did on the rest of vacation. Really it was just a repeat of the first half - more beach, more food, more shopping... nothing wrong with that! But, on Wednesday night we went to this great bar/concert venue in Dewey Beach called the Bottle & Cork. We got to see Donavan Frankenreiter - I missed him the only time he was in Dallas, so I was really excited to get to see him finally. He put on a great show, a lot of fun!
Speaking of food - I have to highlight my absolute favorites, like we go all year craving these moments on vacation.
Grotto's Pizza - it's so good! We figured out that their trick is to put the sauce on top of the cheese, so yummy!!!

And, of course more Royal Treat. I had a vision the night before for the absolute perfect sundae, and the nice boy at the counter executed it perfectly! It started with lining the glass in caramel, adding a few peanuts, scoops of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, more peanuts, whip cream delux and a cherry on top! Don't I look so excited!? :)

Can't wait til next year!

No comments: