Sunday, August 9, 2009

celebrating early

In a few short weeks, I will be turning the corner to a new decade... the 30's. It sounds scary, but with so many other life altering changes going on I'm not too worried about it. We started the celebrations early with a Girls Weekend.

My mom, sister and I spent the weekend lounging and relaxing at the Four Seasons. It was such a treat just to get to spend the weekend with them, let alone at the Four Seasons! We have a beautiful villa right off the pool. We spent many hours working on our tan. Here are the ladies that made it all happen!
Saturday morning we went for mani/pedi treatments. We found this Hawaiian-themed salon that was wonderful. Jaime and I both got the Cucumber Pedicures and Mom got the Aloe Pedicure. They used an all natural masque on our legs, covered them with cooling cucumber slices and then wrapped them up to soak. It was fabulous! Then, we got the Grapefruit Manicure. We soaked our cuticles for several minutes in the grapefruits and then they completed the rest of the manicure. We loved the place and have promised to meet back up there in the future!

Saturday night, some of my bestest girlfriends joined us for dinner. The food was delicious, the company was even better! Lindsey brought like 500 hundred different cupcakes and I'm pretty sure we ate about 450 of them. They were all so yummy, even though the vote was split for which shop had the best red velvet. I had such a wonderful weekend and feel so blessed to have such great friends and family to celebrate with! Thanks to all you wonderful ladies for celebrating with me!

No comments: