Friday, August 14, 2009

favorite food friday

SPRINKLES CUPCAKES
Let's not joke around - there are cupcakes, and then there are Sprinkles cupcakes. Sure, you may know a place in your neighborhood that makes darn good cupcakes - and sure, they may cost less than $3.25. But, when you decide to come clean and tell yourself the truth, it's hard to beat a Sprinkles cupcake. I'm a fan of all flavors, but I must say that my #1 pick is the Vanilla Milk Chocolate. It is amazing - vanilla cake, chocolate cream cheese frosting and chocolate sprinkles!!! One thing I appreciate about Sprinkles is that they don't over do it, no crazy concoctions or flavors and the cream cheese frosting sets it off perfectly.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

jaime said...

Wait til you taste the cupcakes at Macy's party! Pink lemonade and coconut cream!!! Yum! Obviously, I dodn't want to get vanilla or chocolate, they don't compare with sprinkles!!!