Friday, August 28, 2009

to my surprise...

I walked into the office this morning, like any other morning, and met all my co-workers in the rotunda for our Friday morning pep-rally. Not like every other morning, people started wishing me Happy Birthday - but my birthday's not until Monday. Strange, but nice, I thought. But, then it all made sense when I made it to my desk...

This is the scene I was faced with.
Oh yes, those are black balloons.

Oh yes, those are black streamers - around my monitor.

Oh yes, that's confetti - everywhere!

And Oh yes, there is a ginormous "30" balloon for all to see, a button for me to wear that says "30 it's The BIG One!" and that sucker that says "30 Sucks". I love it, all of it. They got me good! Now, I have to keep it looking like this to last through Monday...

No comments: