Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hump day = bump day (week 26)

I'm starting to loose count, it's a good thing I'm keeping track here...

Not much new to report this week. I've decided I'll wear my gray tank until my tummy is just hanging out, which might not be too far in the future. You'll also notice I'm wearing my fabulous jeans that I scored from Ebay! The baby is definitely moving around a lot, and getting to the point where I can see him (not just feel him). I must admit, it is a little weird. Oh, I did get some things done since last week! I got us all signed up for day care and on the waiting list, so he will get to be just downstairs where I work. I'll get to see him anytime I want during the day. And, we got his furniture ordered over the weekend! So, things are starting to come together.

No comments: