Tuesday, February 24, 2009

access denied...

The internet is a great source for relieving yourself from boredom! However, when you work at a big corporation with 'the man' monitoring everything you do, your internet is limited. Take today for example, I'm very curious to look up all The Bachelor gossip - so, of course I type my info into the Google toolbar and this is the screen I'm faced with...
Now really - is there a need to block me from my beloved websites? Like IMDB, what harm would that site inflict??? Wouldn't know here, I'm DENIED! Are my 15 minutes of surfing any different than Camel Joe who takes a smoke break every hour? Don't think so! Guess that is just part of 'the man' keeping me down... Guess I'll go back to work.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha! The man does keep us down! Totally agree about the smoke break comments! Or what about even lunch break?! Throw us a bone people!

Mom said...

OMG! I know exactly what you mean! My site says BLOCKED! I was listening to the radio on my computer and "the man" called my supervisor and told her I was on a BLOCKED website!! Give me a break! Do you know how many nurses smoke? Wow-I was listening to the radio.........go figure!!