Sunday, February 15, 2009

my wii fit hates me...

Why else would it give me a totally absurd wii fit age??? I mean, seriously, doesn't my wii know that I work out everyday? And, I don't mean that I just wander down to the gym, lift a couple 3 lb. weights, walk on the treadmill at a 3.5 for 10 minutes. I mean 30-minute-focused-training-sessions with like 15 lb. weights (ya, I'm strong) and at least 30 minutes on the treadmill RUNNING at a 6.5! So, yes, the wii fit must hate me. Want to know what age it said I was...
That's right 44! That is +15 years on my real age. Whatever wii fit, I'm over you.
Check out all the praise my trainer gives me while I'm working out!YOGA MASTER - take that!
BODY BUILDER - wait, I'm not sure I want to brag about that!

But, seriously, I get that kind of praise and you're going to add 15 years to my age. So what - my balance might be a little less than stellar - but, if you were standing on a 12 x 18 piece of plastic looking straight up at your flat screen trying to keep the red dot in the 1 inch yellow circle, you might be a little off too. That's all I'm saying. I'll take my 44 for now and I'll show you.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Whatever, you look awesome, no matter what the Wii says!!

jaime said...

I have a similar relationship with the wii fit...I might throw it out the window and then we'll see how that feels!!!

Lydia said...

I have heard several people say that - it must be one tough judge!

Lydia said...

Oh - and I like the picture at the top of your blog!