Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sometime's I'm bored in the car...

So, my nephew, Carson, is a pro at the Slug Bug game. I'm sure you're familiar, need a refresher? Say you're in the car cruising with your best buds jamming along to the radio. All of a sudden a Volkswagen Beetle pulls up beside you - your friend yells "SLUG BUG!" and punches you in the arm. Well, Carson's game is similar, but he doesn't hit you - you get points instead. (Don't ask me how the points system works, he gives a different values to different people for different color Bugs at different times of the day - I told you not to ask) So, my point... ever since Carson re-introduced me to this game (over 8 months ago) I cannot stop looking for VW bugs, and I have to restrain myself from yelling "SLUG BUG" to absolutely no one in the car. My husband grew up with the game as well, but they had extra value for convertible red VW bugs. So, the hunt began to find said bugs again. Below is my find - caught on camera, this sighting solidified my position at the top of the winners board. Now it's your turn to curse me when you can't stop looking for darn VW Bugs and yelling "SLUG BUG!"

Please do not be alarmed - I am not taking camera phone pictures while driving, I was safely stopped at a red light!!!!

1 comment: