Friday, February 20, 2009

birthday blog: JAIME


Tomorrow, February 21st, is my big sister's birthday! In honor of her special day, I thought I would dedicate this post to all things Jaime loves, using the letters in her name. For her birthday, we are going to do a little shopping and then meet the whole family out for dinner. Be sure to leave her a comment here to wish her a happy birthday!!!

J- JUNK FOOD
It's true, Jaime loves junk food. She can't help it, it is how we were raised (not you Mom!). So, what are her favorite junk foods, you ask? Chips - any type, any flavor - she loves 'em! Candy - Twizzlers, Skittles, Hot Tamales (wow, now I'm hungry!)... the list could go on and on. But, most of all, her most beloved junk food is Chick-fil-a!!!


A- ALEDO
Jaime and her family live in a cute little town named Aledo. And, yes, she loves it. They are building a new house (and by house I mean castle) and plan to be there forever. The kids are already really involved in all the sports and they are all involved in their church. Jaime even represents Aledo in public (photo below- courtesy of 2007 Turkey Trot!).

I- iPhone
I'll be the first to admit that we are both addicted to our iPhones - but, Jaime started it! Her iPhone has totally been pimped. She has a sweet Paul Frank holder for it and has more Apps than I can shake a stick at (hey- I wonder if there is an App that shakes a stick?)...

M- MACY & ZACHARY
Macy and Zachary are Jaime's two precious kiddos. They are seriously the cutest kids eva' and Jaime loves them to death (don't let her tell you otherwise). Jaime's full time job is to chauffeur the kids to and from: school, football, t-ball, soccer, gymnastics, church, miscellaneous birthday parties, etc... She's the best mom - you can tell from these photos!


E- EDWARD CULLEN
It's funny that I was able to save the best for last... but, yes, Edward Cullen - she loves him. But seriously, who doesn't (if you don't, we need to talk)? Fortunately, I was able to convince my sister to read the Twilight series, and she too fell madly in love.


Happy Birthday Jaime!!! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister, I so glad we are such good friends. I can't wait until your birthday present comes in, you're going to love it!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!! That is a great list and I couldn't agree more. Love, Mom

jaime said...

Thank you so much for the awesome blog! Also, thanks for coming to hang out with us for my birthday! I had so much fun!!! You're the best sister ever! Love you!!!!