Friday, May 8, 2009

favorite food friday

One by Three

Four words for you: The Original Pancake House (www.originalpancakehouse.com)
If you haven't been there, you should go - like, now! David and I have gotten into the habit of going to the Pancake House every Sunday for breakfast. And, just like your grandparents, we order the same thing EVERY week.

Breakfast has always been a tough decision for me... sweet or savory? It is so hard to decide! That's why I settled upon the One by Three (pictured above). I get my savory fill with the one scrambled egg (oh, I do some times get it over-easy - variation, you know). Then, I am so fulfilled by the three pancakes. And, just to clarify, these are not your mother's pancakes (no offense Mom, yours are good) - these pancakes are A-MAZING! Mmmm, wish they were open for dinner...

2 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I want to go! I have never been! I love breakfast food.

Mom said...

No offense taken, I want to go!!!