Thursday, May 7, 2009

OK!

I think I must purchase this magazine. Who cares what's on the inside, I'm sold on just the cover alone. Granted, I'm not a huge Ryan Gosling fan, but I'm not hatin'... The other two are for sure on the list. Notice the magazine story is called "Love, Lust & Lies", I decided I would assign one for each of the guys.

LOVE: giving this one to Ryan. Isn't he still with Rachel McAdams? They're too cute, and who could resist him in The Notebook.

LUST: hands down Rob. He's the new "it" guy and seriously everyone is lusting over him...

LIES: unfortunately, I'm giving this one to Johnny. Now, I personally don't think he is a liar - I think he might just have to cover his story sometimes. Fibs, only fibs. I have nothing but love for JM, so as long as he's telling me something I don't care if they are lies or not.

Hmm, maybe this is what OK! had in mind since they ordered the guys on the cover this way. Well, guess I'll just have to buy it to see what they say!

Happy Reading! :)

1 comment:

jaime said...

Lusting over Rob...um yeah!!!