Friday, May 1, 2009

favorite food friday

First, let me start by apologizing. I missed a Friday, but I have a good excuse! We were on vacation - without wifi. Yes, I should have prepared a post before hand or at least made you aware of my absence - and for that, I apologize!

Now that that is taken care of, I'm afraid you are going to be very disappointed in today's food choice. But, it is after all my favorite foods, so who cares.

BALANCE BARE TRAIL MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP ENERGY BAR

Yes, seriously, I love these bars!!! Not only are they extremely nutritious, but they are really good. Now, my taste buds may be slightly jaded, because I couldn't tell you the last time I had an actually candy bar. In the world of power bars - this one stands above the rest!!! Let me break it down for you...

nutritional info:
calories 210
fat 7g
carbs 22g
protein 14g

I have one of these bars every day before I go workout. Love them!

Okay - I promise better posts to come...

No comments: