Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i've been gone too long, excuses to follow...

So, you may have noticed that I've been gone for a while. I created this blog as a creative outlet and to fill some time when I'm bored. Unfortunately, for the past several weeks, I have not found myself to be very bored whatsoever. In an effort to regain your bloggy friendship, I will tell you what I've been up to. Hopefully, these excuses, I mean reasons, will help you to forgive me. I missed you all - promise!

#1: I've been growing a person...
Yes people, it's true. I'm with child, knocked-up, expecting, preggo - I'm pregnant! For the last 15 weeks I've been very busy with this task. Any of you who have done this type of thing before know how exhausting this is!!!

#2: I've been cleaning...So, because of reason #1, we are considering moving. In preparation, we've been cleaning like mad. And by cleaning, I mean purging every unnecessary item! This pictures is just from the guest bedroom. All this stuff was either under the bed or in the tiny closet. For the past 5 years I have been complaining that we don't have any storage room in this house - now I'm beginning to think I just have way too much crap. I still have to filter through this stuff, I just had to get it out in the open.

#3: I've been trying to sell some of my crap...
I took a trunk-full of clothes and such to the local resale shop hoping to make a few dollars. They only took like 10 items, but I got $60. I'm chalking that up as a win - now I'll just donate the rest!

#4: I've been doing laundry...Seriously, does it ever stop? Just when I think I'm done I turn around and see more.

Is that good enough? Am I forgiven?

4 comments:

The Maese Family said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats; how exciting.

And yes, I remember being so tired at the beginning. At least you're not having morning sickness though (wait, are you???) But all that should pass soon enough.

Lydia said...

Maybe we can talk our babies into making their debut on the same day. Although we would not be at the same hospital...that would be way cool. Personally, I think I would have a lot more energy if I didn't have to work all day! It's hindering me. :) I'm so happy for y'all and hope and pray for your good health along with the baby's!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

OH MY GOSH! I am so excited for you! I had been missing you, but now I understand.

Wow! That is a lot of purging!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! I am so happy for you!

Leah!