Friday, May 29, 2009

favorite food friday

TWIZZLERS!!!!!
Why do I love them? Because they "make mouths happy"!!!!
Seriously though, I'm a little obsessed with Twizzlers. And, by "little" I mean completely obsessed. I use to buy them at the grocery store and tell David, "Oh, I got these because they were on sale." Like I needed an excuse. In the beginning, it was no thing to go through the entire 1lb. bag in one sitting. After several tummy-aches, I have learned to ask David to throw the bag of Twizzlers to the other side of the room. No way am I getting my butt up off the couch to cross over to the other side of the room to get the candy. I have a friend who likes to use Twizzlers as a straw to drink her soda - it's pretty yummy, but a little messy.

I have been known to bring along a bag on several ocassions.
1) Mavs games (because if you buy them there it's like $20)
2) Movie theather (because if you buy them there it's like $50)
3) Twilight party (because what's a party without Twizzlers?)
4) Four Seasons swimming pool (because you need snacks while laying out)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Uh - if you feel like inviting anyone to lay out with you at the four seasons pool, I will happily drive from Arlington to do so. We can show the upper crust of Dallas our baby bumps together!

jaime said...

Macy just saw this and said,"I want some of those when I grow up..." Everyone loves Twizzlers!!!