Wednesday, March 18, 2009

birthday blog: MICAH

Micah is my sweet niece that turns 2 years old tomorrow! In her two short years, she has grown so much and developed such a sweet personality. She is such a smart little girl. It is so fun now that she is talking and can communicate with us. This post is dedicated to Micah and some of the things that she loves.

M - MICKEY MOUSE
Micah ♥s Mickey Mouse!!! Her birthday party is even going to be Mickey themed. Apparently she loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and will sing and dance along!



I - IGUANAS
Okay, this one really wasn't easy. Of course she doesn't like Iguanas - she really loves puppy dogs!!!! I have never seen this kid smile so much as when she is around dogs. I got her some cute little washable puppies for Christmas and she has fun playing with those too.

C - CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This is one of the best pictures ever! There is no joy like getting chocolate chip cookie all over your face, good stuff!

A - AUNT JENNIFER
It's true! We're good pals, and now she can even say my name!

H - HIGH HEELS
Once when I was over at Jason and Stefani's I had kicked off my shoes when I came in. It didn't take Micah two minutes to find my high heels and start prancing around. I was very impressed with her ability to get around so well. Stefani said she has had a lot of practice in her shoes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!! Here are some of the best "oldie but goodie" photos of Micah!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Precious girl!! Big 2 years old!!

jaime said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much!!!

Unknown said...

precious blog Jen!! We love you!