Sunday, March 15, 2009

bumpit...

So, while watching TV today I saw a commercial for THIS. The commercial started with "flat hair is so last year"... yes, I was immediately intrigued. After about 4 minutes of before and after pictures (see below), I couldn't believe that someone would actually pay $19.99 for two of these. Sure, sure you get a ton of free extra stuff for the $19.99 - but, do these really work better than the old school days of a teasing comb and Aussie hairspray? If I remember correctly, we got some pretty fierce height in our bangs without this extra bumpit comb.

Oh well, guess my hair will just be "so last year".

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I have to admit, this product intrigues me. The teasing and hair spray doesn't work on my hair since it is so heavy & weighs a TON. It just goes flat. So I thought the bumpit would work for me. I haven't bought it, though. I tried to call, but my blanket got in my way. Should have bought a Snuggie.

jaime said...

I saw a girl in College Station over the weekend with a "bumpit" do. I wondered how in the world anyone's hair would do that!!! Now I know! Thanks for enlightening me! I guess my hair is "so last year" too!!!

Jaime said...

I have such thin hair that you would see the "bumpit"!