Monday, March 23, 2009

twilight forever (or until new moon)...

What do you get when you combine 14 TwiHard ladies with
1 Pocket Edward?
1 Hale of a party (enough to make Alice proud)!!!!
(you'll only get that if you too are indeed a TwiHard)

The Robsession runs in the family!

So, unless you've been under a rock for the past 6 months or so, you know that Twilight came out on DVD this past Saturday. When the release date was first announced, my sister and I knew that we had to have a watching party in her new theater room. (great incentive to get the house finished) As soon as she could, she pre-ordered her DVD. Last Thursday she got an email that her DVD had shipped, she would be getting it early on Friday - not so much. (happy to report that she did finally get it today in the mail) Plan B - we knew we needed to get another copy of the DVD. Since I didn't dare go out Friday night with the crazies (yes, I'm a fan, but midnight is late), I set my alarm for 7:45 Saturday morning (so against the rules!). I rolled into Target and snatched my copy. The guy at the checkout had apparently been under that rock I mentioned before. At 8:15 he admitted that everyone had bought this movie so far and wondered "what the deal was". Anyway, the party went off without a hitch and we had a fabulous time. We've all penciled in 11/20/09 to meet up for New Moon...

Yes, you're allowed to be jealous of this cake - it rocked!

Everyone settling in for the movie!

P.S. Edward is not part of the cake, he just wanted in on the action.

3 comments:

jaime said...

it was definitely one hale of a party!!! Thanks for making it so awesomes!!!! Little wee Edward says hi and he misses you!!! Love ya sister!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ah! What a fun party! And the cake is awesome!!

Um...I love your shirt.

Mom said...

Thanks, girls, for a fabulous party! It was so fun and a "hale" of a good time. Jaime, thanks for sharing Edward, I know it was hard for you!!!