Wednesday, March 4, 2009

new playlist

It's the small things that make me happy. Not BIG things - like dramatic reality shows i.e. the fabricated ending to The Bachelor, the "to be continued..." ending to The Biggest Loser last night, the over-the-top headband-boy from American Idol (how do I find time to watch all these shows!?) - these things make me mad. But, I was talking about me being happy! Today I am happy about my new playlist on my iPod. I had a big fat hamburger and fries last night, so I have to run run run today. Check out my new playlist that I hope will keep me motivated!!

Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
Dead And Gone - T.I. (featuring Justin Timberlake)
Disturbia - Rihanna
Cyclone - Baby Bash (featuring T-Pain)
Money Honey - Lady GaGa
Move If You Wanna - Mims
Blame It - Jamie Foxx (featuring T-Pain)
Bad Girl - Rihanna (featuring Chris Brown)
It Was A Good Day - Ice Cube
Ring The Alarm - Beyonce
Green Light - John Legend (featuring Andre 3000)
Just Dance - Lady GaGa
The Humpty Dance - Digital Underground
Ego - Beyonce
She Got Her Own - Jamie Foxx (featuring Ne-Yo and Fabolous)

Why does everyone have to "feature" someone to have a hit song... strange.

2 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Loving the new playlist!

jaime said...

Would love to have the new playlist burned onto a cd since I still can't access iTunes...grrr